From childhood trauma to body swaps, the heroes of the CW ARROWVERSE had a lot to deal with again this week. The four series that make up The CW Network’s ARROWVERSE continue to shine during the 2017-2018. But who had the best week? Find out here!
Over the last week, we’ve included a top five list with the recaps of SUPERGIRL, THE FLASH, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and ARROW. You should check those out to see how we got here. From those four top 5 lists, I’ve put together a Top 10 list of the characters who had the best week.
Each ranking spot will be assigned a point total (10 points for first place, down to 1 point for 10th), and character point totals will be accumulated throughout the season. At the end of the season, we will crown our ARROWVERSE Power Ranking champion!
Let’s see how the rankings look for WEEK 6 of the Power Rankings:
- Harry Wells (The Flash) – Not only do we get the joy of witnessing The Council of Wells interact, but all four of them put their differences (or similarities?) aside to find out who DeVoe is and where he lives! (10 points)
- Martin Stein (Legends of Tomorrow) – Martin in Jax’s body is the unsung hero of the week. Not only does he meet his boyhood crush in Hedy Lamarr, but after Helen’s timeline interference, he helps to get her career back on track. (9 points)
- Barry Allen / The Flash (The Flash) – Despite some rough patches, he never gives up on his training of Ralph Dibny. Having gone through his own mistakes and bad calls, Barry offers up wisdom that helps the Elongated Man become a proper hero. And he catches our baddie meta of the week. (8 points)
- John Diggle / Green Arrow (Arrow) – Diggle had to make some tough decisions to come clean to Lyla and then to his team, as well as taking out the supply of the drugs that were keeping him in the game. (7 points)
- J’onn J’onzz / Martian Manhunter (Supergirl) – The influence of the current head of the DEO over Kara’s life extends back all the way into high school, as the Martian shape-shifted into the visage of Kara’s mother to try and keep her and the Danvers family safe by not using her powers. (6 points)
- Slade Wilson / Deathstroke (Arrow) – Slade had the opportunity to join up with his son, instead he did the right thing and helped put his crew back in prison. (5 points)
- Zari Tomaz (Legends of Tomorrow) – While the team is supposed to solve anachronisms, Zari isn’t always willing to put everything back to just how it was. Since history says Helen of Troy disappeared, she “hacks” the timeline to bring her to Themyscira instead. (4 points)
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (The Flash) – At first, The Council of Wells shoos him away, so they can put their genius intellect to work. But after the first attempt ends poorly, he helps our Harry realize that he needs to like himself in order to get along with his other versions. (3 points)
- Sara Lance / White Canary (Legends of Tomorrow) – As tempted as she is focus on finding Damien Darhk, Sara puts her personal feelings aside to keep the Legends on mission of solving anachronisms. As luck would have it, Darhk shows up anyway and Sara one-ups him in a sword fight. (2 points)
- Kara Danvers / Supergirl (Supergirl) Her plan to get her sister out of her funk eventually paid off, and as a teenager she helped crack a murder case involving a corrupt sheriff, a pot-smoking quarterback and a teacher committing statutory rape. (1 point)
After a couple of weak episodes in a row, Supergirl loses its representation in the overall top 10, With The Flash and Arrow hogging 8 of the Top 10, and Legends of Tomorrow taking the final 2. The bottom half of the list is still filled with some ties, but for the first time in a few weeks, the Top 10 is JUST 10 deep. We’ll have to see how things play out in the weeks to come. Let’s take a look at who’s been most impressive overall to the Geekery Power Rankings team:
- Barry Allen / The Flash (33 points)
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (32 points)
- Dinah Drake / Black Canary (20 points)
- Harry Wells (18 points)
- (tie) Curtis Holt / Mr. Terrific, John Diggle / Green Arrow (17 points)
- (tie) Sara Lance / Black Canary, Slade Wilson / Deathstroke (14 points)
- (tie) Iris West / Zari Tomaz (13 points)
What did you think of this week’s episodes? Who was on top of your personal power rankings for the week? Let us know in the comments and be sure to come back next week to see how our heroes (and villains) fare.